Monday 14 July 2014

Sewing Bucket list of 2014


A Sewing Bucket list of 2014. Well, It's pretty self explanatory really.
(Except that i probably won't get this finished before 2015, maybe not even before 2016..)


// FOR ME //

Tessuti 'Suzy Pants' :: in some crazy print.
Papercut Patters 'Ensis Tee' :: Navy on bottom, Grey on top. Wild!
Papercut Patterns 'Bellatrix Blazer' :: Even though I hate what she did to Hermione at the Malfoy's, I still want to make this. 
Named Clothing 'Ailakki Cross Front Jumpsuit' :: Probably/Definitely very impractical but right up there on the 'ol wish list.
Oliver & S 'Everyday Skirt' :: An upgrade on the current skirts.
By Hand London 'Elisalex Dress' :: Because of the description alone.
By Hand London 'Victoria Blazer' :: I live in Tasmania, this could be the most practical sew yet!
By Hand London 'Charlotte Skirt' :: the Peplum for sure.
Tessuti 'Pia Dress' :: Shortened a little.
Griainline Studio 'Lakeside Pajamas' :: Only the shorts, and as actual shorts. I really like to sleep in my old, stained and ill-fitting clothes. 
Grainline Studio 'Archer Button Up' :: I'll be the last person in the world to sew this, but i LOVE the frilly butt version. 
Grainline Studio 'Scout Tee' :: Because its probably the only one i'll wear in the end.


// NOT FOR ME //

Made By Rae's 'Geranium Dress' :: For a Niece or two.
Too Sweets Patterns 'Tulip Pinafore' :: Because its a delightful basic and not nearly enough people wear pinafores. 


...And sew all the presents, all the things and never buy anything ever again. Yeah, thats right.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia, I'm just trying to tie up loose ends before baby comes and realised that I still hadn't heard from you in regards to the giveaway you won over at Practising Simplicity. The Storytree Company audio book CDs are all yours! Email me your address and I'll get them in the post asap - jodiclairewilson @ yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete